Friday, August 29, 2008

Rub-a-Dub


It's not very often that both our Little Guy and the Pip-squeak bathe together. On the rare occasion that they do their bathroom looks more like a pipe burst than anything! (Seriously, think water dripping off the ceiling and down the walls.) The only difference is that everyone is laughing. The Pip-squeak loves to splash her brother relentlessly and he graciously accepts the waves of bath water as they splash in his face (usually). Bath time lasts until the water turns cold and their fingers and toes look more like prunes than anything else.



I know it's cliche, but they really do grow up so fast. So much faster than it feels on a day-to-day basis. I usually feel like bed time can't come quickly enough, and then when I look back on the month I think where did the time go? Parenthood can be bittersweet, so I'll take mine with an extra cookie and pretend it's fat-free!

No comments: