The Second Installment of the Pip-squeaks Escapades
I've taken off this fun video as I say the pip-squeak's and the little guy's names several times. If you want to see it email me. It still makes me laugh everytime
I've taken off this fun video as I say the pip-squeak's and the little guy's names several times. If you want to see it email me. It still makes me laugh everytime
Pip-squeak loves to spin. I posted her spinning on the teacups at Disneyland a couple weeks ago. Here she is spinning at the park. It is so funny to try and watch her walk afterward. The best part is she ALWAYS comes back for more. Good thing Jon can take it! I get dizzy just watching them spin!
(Sorry about the poor quality. The video was taken on our digital camera)
(Sorry about the poor quality. The video was taken on our digital camera)
2 comments:
So fun! This video makes me miss the mtns and REAL grass.
I love the new background. Spinning makes me so dizzy. I only endured the disney one was so that I could get glimpses.
Post a Comment