Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nigh' Night



"I sometimes wake early in the morning and listen to the soft breathing of my children and I think to myself, this is one thing I will never regret and I carry that quiet with me all day long." -Brian Andreas

2 comments:

Smooth Sailing said...

Does a mother ever get tired of watching their most precious things sleep. I love to feel their breath on my face. I have so many pictures of the sleeping! But, how do you stop them from growing?

Jessica said...

There is a song by John Denver that I love called I watch you Sleeping. The words of the chorus are, " I watch you sleeping, little angel face, and on behalf of the human race, welcome to this crazy place." It has been a while since I welcomed my kids here, but I never grow tired of watching them sleep.