Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Picture Day


We had our family pictures taken by a fantastic photographer (who just happens to be our neighbor) a couple of weeks ago. Here are somof my favorites.

Our poor photographer had her hands full with the pip-squeak. She was a little speed demon, refusing to sit still for more than 3/4 of a second. Somehow Tiff was able to get some great shots of her though.





Here's my darling little guy. Is it just me, or is he one of the most photogenic kids you've ever seen? He definitely plays up the camera better than the rest of us!







Here's a classic little guy smirk!

Have you had enough yet? Here's just two more!





If you love Tiff's work click HERE to visit her site.

10 comments:

Heather said...

Really cute pics! L & P will make a very photogenic couple...hehe.

Jessica said...

So amazing. I am totally jealous, because ours turned out so poorly. You have some great photos to look at!

Texas Birds said...

Your photographer rocks! I love the one of you and your hubby!

Tenette T said...

Your pictures turned out way cute harmony!

Kim H. said...

Where did you take these pics at? Love them!

Smooth Sailing said...

I'm so glad you posted them. The suspense was killing me. The last one is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

I don't mind you stopping by my blog, come back anytime. I love your family pictures. I like your photographers style! And you look really amazing in purple. I'm glad to see you guys are doing well. Your kids are growing up fast.

mama C said...

super cute family pictures!!!

Sheffers said...

Love it! love your hair, love the pictures, so stinken cute! She did a great job with the pictures, you all look great.

Julie in the studio said...

Harmony! Purple looks so great on you, and translated to black and white so beautifully. So good to see you.