Friday, November 28, 2008

Welcome Christmas


Our little guy was super excited (and by that I mean bouncing off the walls) when I told him it was time to put up our Christmas tree and decorations. He had to have his hands (and feet) in everything I did today. He found our stockings and tried them on for size! The pip-squeak had a lot of fun decorating the tree for the first time (she was in bed when we did it last year). Everything was "pitty" and "spawky" (sparkly). Her favorite decorations, by far, were the bells. I'm totally looking forward to the hundreds of Jingle Bells chorus's that we will undoubtedly be singing over the next four weeks!


4 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

OOh I like spawky things too!

Sissy Jackson said...

Harm, your kids are so cute! I miss seeing them!

Smooth Sailing said...

Pip is so beautiful! And Little Guy is just so much fun. Wouldn't it be sad to have boring kids! OK I'm mad that I can't find the advent TREE pattern that your mom gave me. It's in storage in a box..who knows where! Oh well, maybe next year. What fun holiday traditions do you guys have?

Christy said...

How fun! I LOVE Christmas. We put our tree up on Friday. I know that Evan is going to ask me every day to open his presents.