
Over the past six months or so I've collected a small sampling of the random things my little guy says. He makes me laugh every day with the funny, random thoughts that pop into his head, and out of his mouth. These are all his Quotes of the Week I've posted since June of last year:
Little Guy:
"Should I wear underwear with these?" (June 2008)
"But...but, if you clip my finger nails I won't be able to poke myself." (July 2008)
"When I grow up I think I'll be a fireman, or a farmer, because I like the letter F." (Aug. 2008)
"The table tastes good." (Sept. 2008)
Regarding LDS General Conference: "When will this movie be over?" (Oct. 2008)
"It would be cool if a horse jumped over your head" (Oct. 2008)
"Mom, can we go to Disneyland?...Or bowling?" (Nov. 2008)
"Are you telling me November lasts a whole month!?" (Nov. 2008)
-Little Guy: "Christmas is Jesus' birthday, so I want to give him a present"
Mom: "What would you like to give him?"
Little Guy: "Happiness...and a nerf gun."- (Nov. 2008)
"Daddy, I love you more than Christmas" (Dec. 2008)
-Little Guy: "Will I get more sins if I go in the sin water?"
Mom: "What's sin water?"
Little Guy: "Where people get baptized and their sins wash away."
Mom: "Oh"
Little Guy: "I don't want the sins to get on me."- (Dec. 2008)
From the lyrics of a Little Guy original ballad:
"I'll be here to help you when you get old and gray." (Dec. 2008)
"Look, when I want to shoot you you should just say 'OK'!" (Jan. 2009)
"Mom, if Santa already came, why is it still snowing??" (Jan. 2009)
-Mom: "It's Papa's birthday tomorrow. He'll be 51."
Little Guy: "That's kind of old. Will he have a beard?"- (Feb. 16, 2009)
"Do spiders have lips?" (March 2009)
6 comments:
oh my goodness...I *almost* went into labor laughing! Tell him he needs to produce a few more of these! My favorite? "Happiness...and a nerf gun." Oh yeah!
I am laughing so hard! I love that you do this. I need to be better about writing down what my kids say.
Sin water? How does he come up with it? You've got a thinker there.
Let's get together soon! John's out of town this weekend and I don't have anything.
My favorite it the November comment, I should be keeping track of these things...
I love the things they say!
I love it!! In no time little pip squeak will be adding to all the fun comments:)
So fun! I have mine written in a book, but loved that you shared yours.
Post a Comment