Since the inception of my blog I've quoted funny things my kids have said. I've collected them all. And here they are (I know you're excited), a recap from March to December. My kids keep me laughing with their great one-liners. Hopefully some of them will make you smile too. Enjoy.
Regarding play food: "This tastes hard."Not so much fun in the water
-Pip-squeak (March 2009)
"Mommy, yo 'tinky, go take a shower!" (Isn't she sweet?)
-Pip-squeak (April 2009)
"I wouldn't want the curse of deadness."
-Little Guy (April 2009)Little Guy: "Mom, you can't eat a cantaloupe.
They need to live in the wild."
Mom: "What are you talking about? Cantaloupe is yummy like watermelon."
Little Guy: "Oh, I thought you were going to eat an animal."
Mom: "That would be an ANTELOPE. I will be eating a CANTALOUPE. Big difference."
(May 2009)
"I love you TOO much."
-pip-squeak (June 2009)
mmm...his first green olive
"I almost always love you."-Little Guy (July 2009)
"Mom, can I watch Snow White and the Hi-Hos?"
-pip-squeak (July 2009)
"Bein' naked is the best!"
-pip-squeak (August 2009)
"Mom, makeup is to make you beautiful . . . you might want to try this."
"Are you listening to me? Or do you have muffins for ears?"
-Little Guy (August 2009)
"I won't take a nap! Blah, blah, blah..."
-Pip-squeak (August 2009)
"Knowing you is a dream come true."
-Pip-squeak (Sept. 2009)
"Mom, I sorry I just hit you. It's OK, I'm not hurt."
-Pip-squeak (Sept. 2009)
"Fake Spanish is the easiest language to learn"
-Little Guy (Sept. 2009)
-Little Guy (October 2009)
-Pip-squeak (November 2009)
After groggily waking up: "I can't believe you made me leave the party. I want to go back." Then he went back to bed.
-Little Guy (November 2009)
"Mom, can I wipe my boogers on your shirt?"
-Pip-squeak (November 2009)
The antithesis of a good hair day

Pointing to her farmer's hat: "Do you like my hammer's fart?"
-Pip-squeak (November 2009)
"It's so dark in here I can't see my eyebrows."
-Pip-squeak (December 2009)
It's hard to believe that it's already December and another year is almost here. Last year at this time my sweet, little pip-squeak was barely talking at all. Now we can't get her to stop. She is so funny and smiley and happy. I LOVE it! My little guy is now quite the thinker. So the quotes we get from him are very deep and mysterious. We'll have to see where that takes him in life. . .
Here's to another year full of laughter and "Did he just say that?"


No comments:
Post a Comment