

Bringing along a two-year-old wasn't my finest idea. But she did fine. (If you don't count all 17 times she ran up to the front to give her brother a hug.) At least she wasn't screaming. I'm sure it annoyed some though. She kept running up to hug her brother and say, "I pwoud of you brudder." It took a lot of effort (and fruit snacks) to keep her in her chair during the actual presentation.

My Pip-squeak wants to be in school so, so badly! Hmmm...she doesn't quite fit in, does she?

The Little Guy had a lot of fun making new friends this year. He's going to miss his sweet teacher, and his new buddies, but he's excited to start another school. And this time I promised him we'll stick around for a while.

I can never get him to actually look at the camera. What's up with that?!Last but not least here is the first day of school:

7 comments:
Congrats to him! Our kindergartener is soooo excited to eat the cafateria next week, to "practice" for first grade.
Can you belive all the babies we had in the village are going to first grade!!!
I know, right? Good thing we all moved away. Could you imagine all of them in the same class? Yikes!
Congrats little guy!
he does look so much bigger on the last day...such a cute boy!
Congratulations P. Can you imagine. Glad to see that you guys are doing good.
How sweet of little pip-squeak. Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment