Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Like It!

I never thought I'd be buying rocks...

...but I did and now I love them!

I forgot to take a picture of the wall in front, but we now have two little rock walls in our "yard". This picture doesn't really do it justice. And, I'm sure they'll look even better when everything is finished. Next step buying dirt. (Dirt seems ridiculously expensive. It makes my stomach church when I think that we have to buy so much of it!) Then on to sprinklers and grass. It seems so simple, but it takes FOREVER!

1 comment:

Kim said...

AWESOME!! I love landscaping. It's so exciting. You should look around a bit for dirt. A lot of times you can find dirt for free and you just have to pay to have it trucked to you. I don't know how much you need, but my neighbor has a sign out that says "free dirt."
I really want to come over sometime. I've been so stinkin' busy. Maybe come August.