Wednesday, July 15, 2009
It's 8:30 and My Kids are Still Asleep So I'm Posting This!
Yesterday was a pretty run-of-the-mill day. We brought the kids to the water fountain at the gateway. Not usually picture worthy but there was such a difference of opinion between the kids that I had to take a picture.
The Little Guy loved it! Didn't even phase him when he took a nasty spill.
The Pip-Squeak...not so much. I've decided that I'm not even going to try and get her smiling in pictures. From now on I'll be catching her in her "natural" state. Which is usually running away from the camera, yelling at me, or scared (see above). Ahhh....she's such an angel. It's a good thing she's so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tyler hated it last time we went, we'll have to go again sometime. I love your cute little house, looks like you guys are making progress fast!
Looks like A. in swimming lessons today:)
Natural pics are fun to look back on!
Dylon doesn't love splash pads/fountains. They are all over here so we go often; he will only go in if dad is there!
Post a Comment