Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Project Complete



When we moved into our house the kitchen was just one big blah. Everything was washed out and it totally lacked any color or character. So...





...we spiced it up a little bit. Here was the game plan: Break up the light counters from the light cabinets; bring in some darker colors; and give it a little personality.
I really like the way it turned out. Tiling was a lot easier than I expected it to be. Just don't look too closely... I guess I can't really say "Project Complete" because we still need to get the rest of the appliances to match our nice new fridge. That may happen sooner than expected though, as Jon just broke the dish washer. Good one, babe.
(Ignore the dishes on the counter. That's what people have to do when they don't have working dishwashers...Jon.)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Looks great Harm, It's a lot of work, but well worth it! You've always had an eye for decorating. Keep it up!

Smooth Sailing said...

Oh it looks great!!!

Family said...

It looks so cute, way to go.

Jessica said...

OOOOHHHHHH! I like it a lot. Way to go! Definitely an improvement. Can't wait to see what other projects you have in store!

Cory Elvidge said...

Oooh yeah! That looks fantastic!