The Visiting Teaching Message for March is Under the Priesthood and after the Pattern of the Priesthood
This St. Patrick's Day inspired VT gift is a cute green polka dot cellophane bag with a bag of Skittles and 3 chocolate coins inside. I threw in a little green paper to fill it out a bit and was thinking some shamrock confetti would be a cute addition to. The bag topper says, "We are LUCKY to have you in Relief Society" and on the reverse has a quote from the message by Barbara Thompson, 2nd counselor in the Relief Society General Presidency. Any green candy, or St. Patrick's Day related gift would be really cute as well. Irish Soda bread (recipe here) would be a fun little gift to give as well.
You can download the tag below. Enjoy visiting your sisters this month!
![]() |
| Download Me |

4 comments:
Really cute! I may just have to download this baby. Thanks!
So very cute and creative! What a good visiting teacher you are. I just may use it too!
You are awesome!! I love it...keep them coming. Please?!
Ummm...could you make 3 for me?
MISS YOU!
Post a Comment