Monday, May 19, 2008
Up and Running
My little pip-squeak will be 16-months-old on Friday. I am pleased to finally announce that she is up and running, or at least toddling around. It's been a long time coming, but I'm glad I've been able to hold on to my little baby for just a little bit longer. Lucky for me, she still resorts to her crazy straight-legged crawl when walking seems to daunting. She's gaining confidence every day and I know crawling will be non-existent before long. Our little bi-ped loves to walk to little guy and will always clap and laugh once she's made the trek from one side of the room to the other. So congrats to the pip-squeak who is now upright and loving it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
she's so cute! Katy has that same straight legged crawl sometimes still. Love it!
She is adorable! Love the crawl pic,she will be running in no time! I need to e-mail you about getting together this summer...stay tuned.
I will so die if Bailey takes that long to walk. That is killer! So glad that she's finally on her feet!...just in time for summer!
Post a Comment