The pip-squeak and my little guy have one of the greatest dads in the world. I know that sounds impossible, but it's documented here so it must be true. Over the past 5 years I have seen Jon transform into a wonderful daddy. Fortunately for me his transformation has also made him an even better husband.
Here are just a few of the things I love about his wicked daddy skills:
I love to see him come home and get right down on the floor with the kids.
I love that he makes the kids eggs and pancakes, even if he knows they probably won't eat it.
I love to watch him play Lego Star Wars and Guitar Hero with the little guy and actually enjoy himself.
I love to watch him play outside with the kiddos.
I love that when he says "Let's play" he gets right down there and gives 100% attention and 100% enthusiasm.
I love to watch him try to do the pip-squeaks hair.
I love that he thinks an early bed time solves everything.
I love how much his children love him.
I love that he wants to be a good daddy, and that he's done a great job at it.
I love that he reads, plays, eats, "tackles-down", and "ickles" the kiddos.
Mostly I love that he has created a wonderful environment of love in our home. We love you daddy. Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment