Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ten Reasons Why my Dad is the Best!

10. He always made us waffles on conference Sunday. (And still does)
9. He is a wicked iron-er and offers to iron your clothes.
8. He is always willing to help us out, or anyone for that matter.
7. He taught me how to be sarcastic, how to laugh, and how to make others laugh.
6. He gave me my very own set of keys to "his car" when I turned 16, of which I was the sole driver.
5. He's going to take us all on a trip to Hawaii (he just doesn't know it yet).
4. He has an amazing testimony and isn't afraid to share it.
3. I'm his favorite (Well, I know for a fact I'm in the top 4).
2. He may be "old", "bald", and "intimidating" but to everyone who really knows him he's "not that old" "has hairy arms" and is "pretty dorky", and we LOVE him for it!
1. He is all I could ask for in a dad and I am so thankful that he's mine.

No comments: