Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Great Outdoors



August is such a great month. True it is both my anniversary and my birthday fall in the month of August, but besides that it is when summer is most pleasant. The excruciating heat subsides and is replaced by the warm breezes that waft through your open window and allow you to enjoy the sights, sounds, and feelings that only a long summer can entice. We spent Saturday in the canyon exploring and playing in the water both pip-squeak and the little guy love nature, or maybe they just love getting dirty. Either way, they had fun. We spent Saturday enjoying the sunshine in the canyon.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kim H. said...

Her hair is so long, enjoy those mountains I miss them!

Jessica said...

Sounds like a fun outing. I love the canyon this time of year. I think I like this time of year because of the weather. It is finally starting to cool down a little. On the other hand we start pre-school on Wednesday and I think I am in mourning. Hopefully you guys are all settled and feeling at home?
how come you didn't come to the picnic on Saturday?

Mandie Green said...

Hey, now only do our daughters have the same birthday, they have the same shirt! :) I missed you at the reunion. Hope to see you the next time we make it up there.

Smooth Sailing said...

Hi Harmony,

Glad to see another post! I keep checking! Wow, pip is just so big now. Enjoy the canyons...we do really MISS that about Utah.

p.s. Our anniv. is the day before your birthday. When is your anniv again? It will be 23yrs for us. You were SO little at our wedding!