Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Talk About a Gingerbread Man

The little guy and Grandma Debbie (my mom) had fun creating this giant gingerbread man today. I asked the little guy if he wanted to save it and leave it out for Santa. He told me, "Santa eats so many cookies, I think we should just leave him a small one so he doesn't get too full." How thoughtful, right? So Santa will get a plate full of chocolate chip cookies, and the little guy will get a tummy ache!

2 comments:

Christy said...

That is a BIG gingerbread man. How fun! I got my snowman kit from a Homemaking activity long ago in YW. He fell over with all the new snow. We need to biuld him up again. Hope you had a great Christmas!

Smooth Sailing said...

How fun..with BEAUTIFUL grandma Debbie. She is just the coolest grandma in the world.

Hope you had a wonderfu Christmas with all that snow.