I added a new product to my little blog store. I call them Bibbles. They are bib clips that can turn just about anything into a bib, so you don't have to tote around sticky bibs everywhere you go. I wish I would have made some of these for the pip-squeak ages ago! We've bought several boxes of disposable bibs to bring with us while we're out and about, but if I would have figured this out a while ago I could have just kept in the diaper bag! I've got one in my bag now, and now all I have to worry about is whether or not the restaurant has napkins....


2 comments:
What a cute idea.
I really like what you are doing Harmony. Is it going well? I hate to bug you, but I don't have your email, and I need you to call me. (I have a question....)
Email me with your number and I can call you.
THANKS!
yellowfauve@yahoo.com
Post a Comment