Monday, January 5, 2009

Yum-O!


After giving her this I decided that all giant lollipops should come with age recommendations on them! Or at least a disclaimer:

WARNING: Nearly-two-year-olds will become completely encrusted with a thick, sticky layer of candy residue, which may prove difficult to remove. Proceed at own risk.

8 comments:

Family said...

That is so cute. I love pictures with those huge lollipops, but the aftermath I do have to agree is very sticky even with a five year old.

Kim H. said...

That is bigger than she is! You should have known:)

Smooth Sailing said...

Yes...if the sucker is larger than their head, please discontinue use immediately and grab the box of wipes!

Kim said...

At least pull her hair back! You don't need to add hair to the rest of the stick.
You're a nice mom!

Mandie Green said...

Rule of thumb...never give your children candy that is larger than their own heads. She sure is adorable though, and of course is wearing the same necklaces that we got for Alyssa for Christmas. I think we have some weird shopping ESP going on.

Sissy Jackson said...

Love the pics. Harm you make me laugh. That could be your new job...Warning labels...so cute!

Harmony said...

In my defense this was a gift. My sister went to Disney World with my parents for Christmas and sent back one of these giant candies for each of my kiddos! The pip-squeak, of course, didn't even get close to finishing it. Actually it still looks like it could pass for new even though she tried to lick the life out of it for at least a half an hour!

The little guy hasn't opened his yet. I think I'll have to create strict guidelines for future tastings!

Christy said...

That is something I let them taste for just a bit. Then is accidently goes in the gatbage! :)