I usually don't take pictures when we go to the zoo because we go so often. This time was different for two reasons. One, look at my Pip-squeaks hair! She let me do it today so it had to be documented. And two, the kids were having such a good time I couldn't help but take a couple.
The zoo needs to offer an unlimited ride pass for the carousel! My Pip-squeak would have stayed on for an hour if I had let her! The Little Guy had a list of animals he was going to ride next, and then next after that, and then next after that. Sorry guys, mommy's broke.
I can't tell you how many times I stood in front of this Gorilla cut-out as a kid. My Pip-squeak thought it was the greatest. She tried as hard as she could to be as tall as the gorilla. She obviously has a few more inches to grow. The Little Guy was convinced he was almost there. . . until he saw the picture.
After a "long" 2 1/2 hour trip to the zoo, the kids were pretty tuckered out.
I'm realizing how truly boring this post really is. I need to ramp up the humor, but I've got nothin'. I'll work on that for next time!





4 comments:
Love her sunglasses! Is it warm there? We miss the zoo...
Cute hair!
We still need to get together. Maybe in the summer it'll be easier.
harm, super cute. They are getting so big! Love ya!
Her hair is adorable!
I wish we had a zoo close, and so cheap!
Post a Comment