When ever I hear my Pip-squeak say, "Silly Girl" I know she's done something naughty. Today she came up to me and started laughing. I asked her what was so funny and she said, "Oh, silly girl. Silly, silly girl." Two sillies must mean twice the trouble so I asked her to show me what was so silly. This is where she brought me:

She was smiling and reaching for the soap (I can only assume to give doggy a bath) when I assured my "silly girl" that no one (even doggies) want to take a bath in a potty. Instead we are currently giving him a nice bubble bath . . . in the washing machine.
3 comments:
you are nice, I think puppy would have gone in the trash:)
harm, your kids are great! you are blessed with children!
I love it! What is it with kids and toilets?! I guess it is just the right height or something.
Post a Comment