. . .Two Little Trick-or-Treaters Going Trick-or-Treating
The costumes are put away. The candy has been looked over. Another successful Halloween has gone into the playbook and here I sit with two kids already telling me what they'll be dressing up as next year. That's right, my little guy has his heart set on being a "bloody mummy." I haven't explained to him yet that mummies are never "bloody." The pip-squeak wants to be a cowgirl. Yee-haw!My little pip-squeak made just about the cutest witch you've ever seen.
To say that my little Jedi knight was excited to go trick-or-treating is the understatement of the century. He could not wait to get out there. But showing the control of a true Jedi he slowed down enough to keep the pace of his little sister. We stayed out for two hours. The pip-squeak didn't want to go in either. They both finally conceded when I suggested we hit grandma's house one more time for another "giant" candy bar! He came home with quite the haul. The best part: He gave me all his Milky Ways. I'd like to say it was pure generosity that moved him to share. The truth is he doesn't like them. (I know. . . CRAZY!)We visited my grandparents and parents (which is pretty easy as they live around the corner). I love that their such great sports with Halloween.
I just love this picture. My pip-squeak was
thrilled to see grandma
(or as she called her today, grammy)
dressed up as a witch too.
thrilled to see grandma
(or as she called her today, grammy)
dressed up as a witch too.






6 comments:
Caleb was also Obi-Won! It looks like you guys had fun!
The Witch is DARLING, the Jedi totally cool, YOU look like a geek...and Jon, I have no words...Love you guys! So cute!
The Witch is DARLING, the Jedi totally cool, YOU look like a geek...and Jon, I have no words...Love you guys! So cute!
Sis, I'm supposed to look like a dork...otherwise known as one of Jon's co-workers. hee hee
Love the witch costume, it really is the cutest one I've seen. Love your engagement picture...that made me laugh!
Oh my gosh Harmony!!! Those costumes are ADORABLE!!! Great job! :) xo
Post a Comment