Monday, January 4, 2010

2009 in Pictures (and a few words)

A few of our highlights from a great
2009

January:

First Haircut


February:

Molluscum Dermitis injections begin. Poor little guy. It all cleared up by May.

March:



April:

maybe this should say "bought"



May:

June:



July:


August:


September:


October:

First Snow


November:
Uhhh....where are all the November pictures?? I dunno

December:

Christmas was fantastic, but somehow, in the shuffle, my camera is now MIA.
So, this year ended with a great bang! The last couple years we've set our clocks forward on New Year's Eve and ring in the New Year with the Little Guy on East Coast Time. He, of course, has no clue and feels so grown up for staying up until midnight. We, of course, feel great sending him off to bed at 10pm!!

4 comments:

Harmony said...

hahahaha...I was just reviewing my post and have decided that the little guys Drs. office visit in February is looking a little risk-aay! He was showing me the bumps we were trying to get rid of which were highly irritated and nasty looking! No inappropriate-ness intended. Just so you know.

Sissy Jackson said...

Man the year went FAST! I love your pics. So fun. I miss you friend. Keep in touch!

Kim said...

Super cute post. I need to do something like it (Oh! how I love stealing creativity)

Kim H. said...

Hey alex had mullucsum, but no one ever mentioned injections, we just suffered through it for six months!