My little pip-squeak is the cutest thing on the planet if you ask me. But I was beside myself with giddiness with her all dressed up and ready to go to her first dance class!
Who knew ballet buns and dance shoes could be so much fun!She absolutely loved it and the best part is she has two little friends in the same class. We have a great neighbor in our ward who has a studio in her house. She was so cute with the kids and my shy little pip-squeak was flitting around like a butterfly, a leaf and whatever else she was supposed to be in no time at all.
I have to admit I'm a little sad that she is getting so big, but it's exciting to get all this fun stuff started! Today while she was at preschool I was getting pretty lonely in such a quiet house. I think that pre-school two days a week is all I can handle for now without going through withdrawals.


No comments:
Post a Comment