Wednesday, May 28, 2008
One for the Money
I could hardly believe last Friday when he told me it was loose. It took me completely off guard. Aren't they supposed to be big kids when teeth fall out? He must be bigger than I want to admit. The little tooth has been hanging on for days. So, of course, it fell out outside and is somewhere in an half-acre of grass. Good luck to the tooth fairy! Little Guy dictated a note to me for the tooth fairy in hopes of getting paid for the missing tooth. Here's his letter: "Dear Tooth fairy, I lost my tooth today, but I can't find it because it fell out when I was jumping on the trampoline and eating a Popsicle. My fallen out tooth should be worth some money, but I don't have it because it's in the yard. Will you still give me money? I had a clean tooth, and my dad is happy it fell out. I have a big boy tooth that I can already see. Thank you for the dollars." Notice the "s" at the end of "dollars" I think the tooth fairy has a high bar to meet at this house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
haha! The tooth fairy was very careful at our house to make sure not to start something she didn't want to finish! Hannah was very happy with the ONE dollar she got, because it was a shiny gold Sacagawea coin.
That is funny...we had a similar experience, I. is still hanging on though, cut pic!
What the heck?! That seems so young to lose a tooth, or maybe he is still a 3 year old in my mind!!
Thanks for the comment on my blog... it is fun to connect with people.
I will be excited to hear where life takes you next!
Post a Comment