On Monday we had our family pictures taken by a wonderfully talented photographer, Tiffany Burke, who just happens to be our next-door neighbor! You can see some of them on her blog:
artphotographs.blogspot.com
The pip-squeaks dress wouldn't stay down. I'm a little disappointed about that. It looks like we dressed her in a sweater and tights, but forgot to put on her skirt. I didn't realize it would ride up so much. She also refused to sit still for longer than a nano-second, giving poor Tiffany a literal run for her money. She is so talented though that I barely notice the flaws in the pip-squeaks ensemble.
Check them out and tell me what you think!
7 comments:
Harmony, they are absolutely gorgeous! I am so sick of the Kiddie Kandids shots we keep getting done. My new goal is to move to Utah next summer so we can have your photographer do our family photo's next fall! :)
So Cute! They look great.
Those pics are great! I want to use her:) And the sweater just looks like a dress...she is 1 so it is still cute:)
They look so good. I hate the most recent photos we did, which is why I haven't posted anything yet. I think we are over our photographer though. Congrats on some awesome photos of your family. What are her prices like?
Harmony what great pictures. Your kids are so cute!
What beautiful pictures! I love them. I am thinkin' that little guy gets his smile from you!
What sweet pictures of a sweet family :) Yes, I know, that was a little cheesy...oh well!
What beautiful shots! I love them all. Your photographer did a great job. And can I just say that you look fantastic! I like your hair (if it's not a new style to you, it's new to me) and you look great in purple. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment