A-Attached or Single: Attached, for 8 years no less!
B-Best Friend: My hubby (so cliche)
C-Cake or Pie: Hot apple pie, a la mode
D-Day: Thursday
E-Essential Item: hot showers
F-Favorite Color: red
G-Gummi bears or gummi worms: swedish fish
H-Hometown: Orem, UT
I-Indulgences: Spending the whole day shopping where I don't have to worry about price tags! (It's never happened, but I can dream)
J-January or July: July, the 4th is my favorite!
K-Kids: two
L-Life is incomplete without: my family and Disney World
M-Marriage Date: August 12, 2000
N-Number of Siblings: one brother and two sisters (none of who read this blog)
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples
P-Phobias or Fears: grasshoppers...it's a long story.
Q-Quote: "There is no charge for awesomeness, or attractiveness."
R-Reason to Smile: listening to my kids laugh
S-Season: Fall
T-Tag: Would I be so cruel? Ya I would, I say Christy :)
U-Unknown fact about me: Ummm....then it wouldn't be unknown.
V-Vacation destination of choice: Australia or the UK
W-Worst Habit: Eating junk food
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Neither
Y-your favorite food: I would say peanut butter, but I just found out I'm allergic. So sad for me :(
Z-Zodiac Sign: virgo
5 comments:
did you just develop a peanut allergy? Sad
Why Thursday that seems odd.
OK Harmony, are you sure we are not BLOOD relatives? Swedish fish are my fav! Apple pie too! Loved all your answers. So why don't your sibs read your blog? Your mom??? k
Korin,
It's ironic, but no one in my family (or Jon's) reads our blog. Go figure!
Post a Comment