Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've Heard Of Licking The Bowl But This Is Ridiculous!


Today, between sessions of conferences, the Little Guy and I made pumpkin oatmeal cookies. I turned my back on him to fill the dishwasher and turned around to see his whole head in the bowl. It was all over his face, and in his hair! I guess he liked the cookies, or at least the dough.

For all of you who are dying for the best pumpkin oatmeal cookie recipe in the world I'll let you in on a little secret. It came from a mix. If you are a costco member (and you should be if you aren't) there is a pumpkin bread mix (Krusteaz brand) there every fall with an adapted cookie recipe on the side. It is by far the best cookie-from-a-mix I have ever tasted. And I have tasted a lot of cookies! So look for it next time you're at Costco (hopefully it's not just regional)!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds yummy. those are some stinking cute photos of the little guy.

Julie said...

Looks like he is enjoying himself...yummy!