Monday, December 8, 2008

Scrub-A-Dub

So my pip-squeak loves to take baths. At 6:00 on the dot tonight (normal bath time for her) she started saying, "bash, bash, bash". I diligently tried to ignore her and finish my project but relentlessly she continued. Three minutes later I heard her upstairs, "bash, bash, mommy, bash".
"Hold on." I said.
"OK, mommy. Bash, mommy bash."
So, I went upstairs. She had her PJs out and was in the bathroom sitting on the floor naked. I asked her what she was doing and she started crying. "Bash, Bash, pease, bash." When I started the water she dove right in .

5 comments:

Sandy Brunson said...

That is pretty adorable. How can you say no to that!

Kim H. said...

Now that is the kind of independence we like to see:) At least she didn't jump in with her clothes on, so cute!

Smooth Sailing said...

She is just a doll. I'm forwarding this link to Grandpa again.

Unknown said...

Harmony, every time I see pictures in your blog I say to myself, hey, I have that. We have the same book shelf and end table from Target, same froggy bath toy, same baby shampoo, same clothes for the girls. We are both one car families and our girls were born on the same day. How is it that you are living a MUCH cuter version of my life? ;)

Mandie Green said...

Oops, I was logged in under my hubby's google account. If you didn't already figure it out, that last comment was from me.