
So I gimped over to the table, put the pip-squeak on the floor and moved the gingerbread house to the counter. I was just getting my leg propped up on the pillows when I heard the sound of a chair scraping on tile. When I looked back this is what I saw!

She managed to eat another handful of gumdrops, two gumballs, and several icicles before I moved it completely out of reach. I've pretty much been living on the couch the last couple days so I've taken to keeping both my phone and my camera by my side. We'll see what other kind of trouble she can get in before I'm off these crutches!
5 comments:
That is adorable. And I don't blame her for stealing the candy...who wouldn't?!? I do love reading your blog. I linked to it one day off Christy's and have been a regular visitor since.
She has to take her chance while she can...love the smiles!
Oh Yes...the fun they will have when mommy is sick. Luckily Justin was BRAND NEW and couldn't even roll over!
So are you knocked up? Why are you on the couch? Are you OK? Funny pic's. Wish I had some gumdrops!
Who could resist?
Post a Comment