Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We Asked for It!

So the little guy and I have been wishing for a white Christmas all month. Yesterday a big snowstorm came through dumping over 8" of snow on our front porch! The little guy helped dig us out. He's great with a snow shovel! Today he spent the day at his Grandma Debbie's house playing in the snow. It was too cold to pack the snow for a snowman but he had a great time sledding with his friends!

4 comments:

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

Wow that is a ton of snow. This is when I am glad I live in Sunny St. George my snow pic can't even compare.

Sissy Jackson said...

Holy Crap have some snow! You beat us! Happy Holidays!

Texas Birds said...

Looks like fun! Enjoy the cold weather for us!

The Gentry's said...

I really wanted to see snow when we came to Utah, what I didn't expect is that it would snow for 7 days straight!! So glad to be back in AZ!! ;)