I took the kids to Gardner Village yesterday to see the Halloween decorations and walk around. Of course, I got no shopping in, but they had lots of fun.

The Little Guy wanted his picture taken with this witch because it looks like she is holding a whole cow leg in her left hand.
My Pip-squeak LOVES ducks. Everything is about ducks. We read duck books, play with duck toys, watch shows with ducks in them. Naturally she was thrilled when we saw these "kack-kacks" by the river's edge. She eventually forced them into the water to escape her overbearing adoration.
My Pip-squeak LOVES ducks. Everything is about ducks. We read duck books, play with duck toys, watch shows with ducks in them. Naturally she was thrilled when we saw these "kack-kacks" by the river's edge. She eventually forced them into the water to escape her overbearing adoration.

5 comments:
How fun, good ol' Gardner Village, it's always great around the holidays!
How fun. We did this last year and Caleb has been begging me lately to take him back to the "witch village."
It looks like such a fun day.
I have never been there. Although I have heard lots about it. I am trying to decide what to do with the boys before it gets too cold.
So fun. Me & My Sisters went to the witches night out last year...it was so much fun.
Thanks Harmony. You are the best. Your comment made me feel better.
Post a Comment